Your Wayzata car dealer is concerned with your complete owner experience. Our service department is committed to caring for the best vehicles in the world and keeping your Lexus up to factory standards. Our detail center can repair dings, dents and hail damage. We're proud to serve the Twin Cities Lexus drivers with a world-class luxury vehicle service experience.ENJOY THESE AMENITIES AT OUR DEALERSHIP
• Loaners w/ Qualifying Service
• Complimentary Car Wash
• Genuine Lexus Parts
• Roadside Assistance
• Children's Play Area
• Saturday Service Hours
• Night Key Drop Box
Our Service Department staff is passionate about caring for the best vehicles in the world, and committed to keeping your Lexus in top performing condition. Our factory-trained technicians have years of experience and will get you and your Lexus back on the road as soon as possible.
The complimentary Lexus Roadside Assistance app is designed to give Lexus owners an added level of safety while on the road. The app uses your smartphone's GPS to pinpoint your location and also makes it easy to initiate a call with Lexus Roadside Assistance. Once connected, an operator can then use your coordinates to quickly and accurately dispatch a Roadside Assistance vehicle. Download this app now, and drive with an extra degree of confidence.
No one knows how to care for your Lexus better than the experts at your dealership. Lexus trained and certified technicians know your vehicle inside and out. When it comes to parts, including tires, your dealership understands that the right components provide superb performance and handling for the highest quality standards. Trust them to have the right tires when you need them.
Minnesota Lexus Service Center at Lexus of Wayzata serving Plymouth & the Twin Cities
For Lexus certified auto service, bring your car into Lexus of Wayzata. We use the latest technology for measurement and diagnosis to assure the highest level of tire and car service for your Lexus.
Winter in Minnesota presents some of the most severe driving challenges in America, there are things that you can be doing in order to get the most out of all 4 seasons, including Fall & Winter Lexus driving.
- Bring your car in for a tune-up, this will help your car run longer, save you money by detecting problems early, and by improving vehicle efficiency through clean filters, proper pressure and fresh oil.
- Tire Service. With the snow and ice of the Midwest, Winter can deliver a wallop with slick, wet and slippery roads. Let Lexus of Wayzata test your pressure and wear and see if you will have the stability and handling necessary. Lexus of Wayzata has a wide range of Winter Tires and Snow Tires, including discount tires to keep you safe on the road.
- Check Fluid levels, including transmission, brake, power steering and windshield washer fluids, as well as coolant (yes, even in the winter).
- Test your battery. Remember, at 32 degrees your battery has 15% less starting power than it does at 80 degrees, if your charge is low to start with, you should think about replacing it. Faulty batteries cause more starting problems than any other factor!
- Replace windshield wiper blades. Dry, cracked, or old wipers limit your ability to see the road and other vehicles.
Be safe this Winter, make sure you can see the road, and use clean, well maintained wipers. Wiper blades are designed to have a peak life of about a year.
- Belts and Hoses; Check for any cracks or fraying, be sure hoses are secure and leak-free.
- Ice Scraper & Brush
- Coffee Can Furnace
- Boots, Gloves, Hat
- Tools & Flashlight
- Tire traction material such as sand or cat litter
- Food & Blanket
- Jumper Cables
- First Aid Kit
- Cell Phone
- Flares or Reflective Triangle
Feel free to schedule your service online, or just stop in for tires, parts or an in person auto service quote